Cyber Essentials certification and precheck
- One-to-one consultancy support as part of the precheck service.
- A precheck of your SAQ by our in-house consultants to make sure you meet the criteria set out by IASME before you submit your final questionnaire.
- A certification guarantee.*
- Your Cyber Essentials certificate (worth £300).
- Free cyber insurance is available to UK companies with a turnover of less than £20 million. This includes a 24-hour helpline to report a cyber incident, which will provide crisis management and incident response, with a total liability limit of £25,000.
Cyber Essentials Toolkit
A complete set of pre-written policy and procedure templates that will help you comply with the Cyber Essentials scheme.
- Designed to reflect the requirements of the scheme.
- Built on expert knowledge from numerous cybersecurity implementation projects.
- Ensure that the controls you are implementing are aligned with the requirements of the scheme.
Cyber Essentials Remote Consultancy Support – 1 day
Some of the Cyber Essentials self-assessment questions can be difficult to understand if you do not have a technical IT background or you have a complex company structure. This service provides up to eight hours of one-to-one consultancy support for the first year only and is ideal for organisations that need extra help understanding the scheme, defining the scope of their certification or completing the SAQ.