Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus Certification
- One-to-one consultancy support as part of the precheck service.
- A precheck of your SAQ by our in-house consultants to make sure you meet the criteria set out by IASME before you submit your final questionnaire.
- A certification guarantee.*
- Free cyber insurance is available to UK companies with a turnover of less than £20 million. This includes a 24-hour helpline to report a cyber incident, which will provide crisis management and incident response, with a total liability limit of £25,000. See a full breakdown of what’s included here.
- An on-site assessment, internal vulnerability scans and external vulnerability scans.
- Your Cyber Essentials certificate (worth £300) and your Cyber Essentials Plus certificate.
Cyber Essentials Toolkit
A complete set of pre-written policy and procedure templates that will help you comply with the Cyber Essentials scheme.
- Designed to reflect the requirements of the scheme.
- Built on expert knowledge from numerous cybersecurity implementation projects.
- Ensure that the controls you are implementing are aligned to the requirements of the scheme.
Cyber Essentials Remote Consultancy Support – 2 hours
Some of the Cyber Essentials self-assessment questions can be difficult to understand if you do not have a technical IT background or you have a complex company structure. This service provides two hours of one-to-one consultancy support and is ideal for organisations that need extra help understanding the scheme, defining the scope of their certification or completing the SAQ.
How the application process works:
- We help you define your scope for certification and complete the IASME SAQ.
- We review your assessment before your first submission to check you meet the certification criteria.
- You confirm and submit your application.
- Subject to a positive outcome, we issue your Cyber Essentials certificate.
- Once Cyber Essentials certified, you schedule your on-site assessment, which will include the internal vulnerability scan.
- We will conduct the on-site assessment and perform the necessary internal scan on a sample of your Internet-facing devices.
- We will provide the results of the internal scan and on-site assessment. If there are nonconformities, we will also provide feedback to help you understand how to close these gaps and achieve certification.
- We schedule your external vulnerability scan.
- Subject to a positive outcome, you receive your Cyber Essentials Plus certificate and report.