Cyber Essentials certification, Cyber Essentials Plus certification and precheck
- One-to-one consultancy support as part of the precheck service.
- A precheck of your SAQ by our in-house consultants to make sure you meet the criteria set out by IASME before you submit your final questionnaire.
- A certification guarantee.*
- Free cyber insurance is available to UK companies with a turnover of less than £20 million. This includes a 24-hour helpline to report a cyber incident, which will provide crisis management and incident response, with a total liability limit of £25,000. See a full breakdown of what’s included here.
- An on-site assessment, internal vulnerability scans and external vulnerability scans (can be conducted remotely in some cases).
- Your Cyber Essentials certificate (worth £300) and your Cyber Essentials Plus certificate.
Cyber Essentials Toolkit
A complete set of pre-written policy and procedure templates that will help you comply with the Cyber Essentials scheme.
- Designed to reflect the requirements of the scheme.
- Built on expert knowledge from numerous cybersecurity implementation projects.
- Ensure that the controls you are implementing are aligned with the requirements of the scheme.
Cyber Essentials Onsite Consultancy – 1 day
Cyber Essentials self-assessment questions can be difficult to understand if you do not have a technical IT background. This included consultancy is also ideal for organisations with a more complex company structure. It provides additional support with the assessment process, helping you understand the scheme’s requirements, define your scope and understand how to implement the five controls, as well as complete the SAQ.
For large organisations with complex structures, we suggest they start with a Cyber Essentials Plus Health Check.
How the application process works:
- We contact you to arrange the delivery of your consultancy support.
- We help you define your scope for certification and complete the IASME SAQ.
- We review your assessment before your first submission to check if you meet the certification criteria.
- You confirm and submit your application.
- Subject to a positive outcome, we issue your Cyber Essentials certificate.
- Once you are Cyber Essentials certified, you schedule your on-site assessment, which will include the internal vulnerability scan.
- We conduct the on-site assessment and perform the necessary internal scan on a sample of your Internet-facing devices.
- We provide you with the results of the internal scan and on-site assessment.
- If there are nonconformities, we provide feedback to help you understand how to close these gaps and achieve certification.
- We schedule your external vulnerability scan.
- Subject to a positive outcome, you receive your Cyber Essentials Plus certificate.