Cyber Essentials Certification and Precheck
This service is for organisations that have a high degree of knowledge of all five security controls and are comfortable carrying out all the preparations for certification themselves.
- A precheck of your Cyber Essentials questionnaire answers by one of our security experts, to ensure you have addressed all compliance requirements.
- Access to the IASME portal where you will submit your self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ).
- A certification guarantee*.
- Your Cyber Essentials certificate.
How the application process works:
- We send you access details for the IASME Cyber Essentials portal via email.
- You log onto the IASME portal where you will define your scope for testing and certification using your knowledge of the scheme.
- You complete the IASME SAQ (self-assessment questionnaire).
- We review your assessment and inform you if the SAQ meets the requirements of the Cyber Essentials scheme.
- You confirm and submit your application on the IASME portal.
- Subject to a positive outcome, we issue your Cyber Essentials certificate.
Is this service right for you?
- You are confident in defining the scope of your assessment encompassing the entire organisation;
- You own and operate your entire scope of IT infrastructure;
- You are familiar with the five key controls covered in the Cyber Essentials questionnaire and how to meet them; or
- You have previously certified and are looking to renew and your scope has not changed.